Craving for cheesecake?
Try making your own even without an oven. But you will need a refrigerator.
What You Need:
1 box Oreo Cookies (2 packs)
10 pcs Graham Crackers
1/4 cup Butter (melted)
1 box Cream Cheese (softened)
250 ml All Purpose Cream (chilled)
3 Tbsp Jelly Powder Mix
1/4 cup Water
1/4 cup Hot Water
1 Tbsp Sugar
How to make it:
1. Crush the Graham Crackers in a bowl, mix with butter and sugar as desired
2. Prepare containers and line bottom with the graham mixture
3. In a glass, dissolve the jelly powder in normal water for 5 minutes, pour in hot water into the mixture and stir, set aside
4. Whip the All Purpose Cream until thick
5. Mix into #4 the following: cream cheese, jelly mix, and crushed Oreo cookies. Mix together until blended
6. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham
7. Crush the Oreo cookies and put on top of the mixture
8. Cover the containers and store in the refrigerator for overnight
Optional: Oreo toppings can be changed with any of your desired fruit as well.